***ENROLL NOW TO GET SUPER-DISCOUNTED PRICE*** (Limited Period Offer)
All-in-One Package to Learn to Pick Winning Stocks and Multibaggers
- Still struggling with your stock-selection?
- Still relying on tip-providers?
- Still struggling to make profits from stocks?
- Wondering what it takes to pick multibagger stocks at will?
- Wondering what if you knew in the beginning that Page Industries, Havells, HEG, Eicher Motors, Titan and Graphite India will give such amazing returns?
- Looking for a COMPREHENSIVE system that enables you to pick multibagger stocks at will.
In this course, you will learn ALL facets of Stock Investing including:
- The Basics of Equity and Stock Investing
- The Right Psychology for Investing in Stocks
- How to Shortlist Companies for Further Analysis
- To Study the Financial and Non-Financial information of Shortlisted Companies to Make Investing Decisions
- Building a Winning Portfolio
- Monitoring Stocks in Portfolio
- The Criteria for Selling Stocks
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the best wealth-creation tool available to an investor – Equity Shares. As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of capital market experience to guide you step by step through the process of shortlisting stocks for consideration, final stock-selection, monitoring of stocks in portfolio and finally to exiting a stock.
As you participate in each of the 7 sections you will master stock investing that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your investment decisions. You will start with the basics about equity, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into more advanced stuff.
At completion of this course you would have mastered the best criteria of stock-selection and quite possibly would have built a solid stock portfolio for yourself, and would come out with confidence to select stocks like a pro. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Profitability Analysis
- Valuation Analysis
- Liquidity-Solvency Analysis
- Management Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Product-Industry-Competition Analysis
- Picking High-Conviction Multibagger Stocks
- Making a Portfolio
- Monitoring Portfolio
- When to Exit a Stock?
Want More? I offer you a 30 day no-questions-asked 100% money-back guarantee. Unbelievable, isn't it?
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and take the next step in mastering stock markets and go from Market Newbie to a Market Guru!
Who is the target audience? - Any investor willing to learn stock investing in depth.
Vikram Narsaria is a Chartered Accountant and a SEBI Registered Investment Adviser. He worked for Big4 consulting firms and ecommerce companies before he decided to convert his passion for investing into a career. He possesses extensive experience in investing and consulting and advises his clients about managing their investments and helps them achieve their desired financial goals. He also writes about equity and mutual fund investments and also shares his knowledge in the form of books and courses on equities and mutual fund investing.
Vikram strongly believes that every citizen of India deserves to learn about investing and make the best use of the various investment instruments to create wealth for themselves and their families.Indian investors are not well-educated about investing, equity and mutual funds in particular, and this is the reason that a very small proportion of population invests in these instruments. Again, most of the small investors who invest end up making losses and some even lose all their capital. The only reason for this is a lack of knowledge which can help investors to have a right attitude towards these instruments. Stock and mutual funds have the ability to make investors financially independent, but investors need the right guidance and mental attitude to achieve this objective.
PreviewIntroduction to the Course (8:22)
PreviewIntroduction to Section 1 (1:13)
StartUnderstanding Equity (8:56)
StartWhy Should You Invest in Equity (9:26)
StartHow Much Should You Invest in Equity (13:24)
StartPaths to Equity Investing (19:16)
StartWays to Earn Through Equity (8:09)